• Men want their lives to be productive, to have real meaning and purpose.
• Men represent a tremendous influence, a great untapped resource to assist in a changing world that needs to know about Jesus Christ.
• The needs of our world are great, the role that men play in the world is greater.
The Needs that Men face Today
• Understanding. They want a fellowship that helps them truly understand the Word of God. They want a fellowship that seeks to understand them.
• Meaningful Relationships. Most men feel lonely, isolated and disconnected. They would appreciate a fellowship that brings them in contact with like-minded peers in a non-threatening setting.
• Instruction for their kids. Millions of men want their kids to have positive Christian learning experiences.
• Solutions to life’s challenges. Men want the fellowship to provide practical, tangible solutions that are well categorized with the process which involves all by the carpet cleaning service emeraldcarpetcleaning.ie to the difficult problems they face daily. They want to know spiritual principles that make life “work.” The fellowship must answer the questions that men are asking.
• Knowing Jesus Christ. Many unchurched men have given up on organized religion but not on God. They want to know God but don’t know how.
Objectives of Men’s Life Ministry
• Reach unreached men
• Develop leaders
• Involve men in service
• Help men grow in Christ
• Develop mentors
• Strengthen families
How we fulfill our objectives
• Partner with God, the pastor and other men
• Propose a written, Biblically-based individual purpose statement
• Prepare leaders (quarterly training)
• Plan a balanced ministry (survey men)
• Provide multiple Fellowship Opportunities
• Promote God’s Kingdom