The purpose of Woman’s Life Ministry is to engage woman A balanced approach to spiritual growth with Jesus Christ. Woman desire and need “Woman Talk” and this happens by providing an open and safe environment setting where woman share “life happens” moments that effectively encourage other woman facing similar moments in life.
Our objective is that every woman recognize their leadership potential in their family, the church, the community, and in our city.
Why is Woman’s Life Ministry important?
- Woman want to be part and feel productive, they want to collaborate and have real meaning and purpose within the church and outside the church.
- Woman represent the helpers of Men, but also represent influence in the family and in society. Kingdom minded woman are needed in the Church, but most importantly in society where many women are suffering past experiences and that only other woman can understand and help them through it.
- Because Woman are the foundation of families; Grandmother’s, Mom’s, Sisters bring light to the entire family.
The Needs that Woman face Today
- Everyone needs someone to understand their needs. Most woman that are married desire understanding from their husbands, and most single woman would like to understand why their moms are having so many challenges in their marriages.
- Meaningful Relationships. Woman feel like there is a need of meaningful relationships, they feel lonely and disconnected from the rest of the family. Woman desire to be with other woman for “Woman Talk”, with like-minded peers in a non-threatening setting.
- Instruction for their kids. Millions of woman desire the best for their kids. They desire they finish school and go to college and have a good life. Overall, they desire their children have positive Christian learning experiences.
- Solutions to life’s challenges. Woman want the fellowship to provide practical, tangible solutions to the difficult problems they face daily. They want to know spiritual principles that make life “work”. The Woman’s Life Ministry must answer the questions that woman are asking.
- Knowing Jesus Christ. Many unchurched woman are out there, and many that were part of a church at one time have given up on organized religion but not on God. They want to know God but don’t know how.
Objectives of Woman’s Life Ministry
- Reach unreached women
- Develop leaders
- Involve women in service
- Help women grow in image of Christ
- Develop mentors
- Strengthen families
How we fulfill our objectives
- Partner with God, the pastor and other women in the body of Christ
- Propose a written, Biblically-based individual purpose statement
- Prepare leaders (quarterly training)
- Plan a balanced ministry (survey women)
- Provide multiple Fellowship Opportunities
- Promote God’s Kingdom